What's this about?
Previously, businesses purchased software from MYOB and Quicken, and updated regularly at further cost. Now, you can access software applications that exist on the Internet; Cloud computing means less need for network hardware, software, or some support. This is a subscription based service, accessible from just about anywhere and on any Internet-enabled device. You have instant visibility of transactions, cash flow, debtor exposure or supplier payments due. And, we can also look at the records remotely using a password, providing reports and advice when it may be needed, not at the end of the year.
What are the benefits?
- We assist you with set-up
- Entry via automated daily bank downloads
- Real time collaboration with us, no need for files to us
- Safe and secure data
- Available anytime you are online
- Unlimited Xero support, with no additional cost
- No need to install the software, for upgrades or maintenance
- Pay as you go helps your cashflow
- Integrates with other support software such as Customer Relationship, Point of Sale, Stock Control
- No need to upgrade hardware (store 'in the cloud').
Who is it for?
For any business wanting simple to use software and versatile, functional, smart and streamlined reporting for management. Again, this is not a one-size-fits-all, and we have selected specific services to be applicable to different levels or sizes of business. We can tailor any package to your needs, and provide aspects of our core Services too.
It's suitable for all businesses, whether based around products or services.
How does it work?
There are three Core packages, each includes the software subscription to Xero, but with various levels of support and reporting to access information and analysis. Very similar to our Core Services, an essential base and then various levels of assistance to get the most out of the business.
End of year accounting and tax compliance and consulting are quoted separately and also payable by monthly subscription.